Luxury MPV will rival the likes of the Mercedes-Benz V-Class
- Vellfire was reportedly showcased at a private event in July 2019.
- The Vellfire has been confirmed to launch in India by March 2020.
- It offers two throne-like captain seats in the middle row with electronically adjustable ottomans.
- Feature loaded with comforts like rear entertainment screens, power sliding doors, three-zone climate control and more.
- Vellfire expected to be priced around Rs 85 lakh, pre-booking open with a deposit of Rs 5 lakh.
The Toyota Vellfire luxury MPV had been showcased in India at private events back in July this year and select dealers have started taking bookings too. We can now confirm that the Vellfire will be launched in India in the first quarter of 2020. Monthly reports also mention 20 units of the Vellfire being shipped in October 2019 — likely for dealer display purposes.
The Vellfire has a tall, upright stance like most MPVs but the middle row seats are more like thrones for a relaxed and plush experience. These middle seats are heated and ventilated with electrically operated footrests. It also gets sliding doors, a double sunroof and two 10.2-inch screens for the middle-row occupants. While the front seats of the Vellfire offer plenty of space, the dashboard looks unimpressive for its price. That is likely because most of these MPVs are likely to be chauffeur driven only.