Renault Triber Prices Hiked; Gets Bigger Wheels
The top-spec Triber now costs more and sports bigger 15-inch wheels now
- The Triber is now priced between Rs 4.95 lakh to Rs 6.53 lakh (ex-showroom India).
- Top-spec RXZ variant now costs around Rs 4,000 more than before.
- RXZ variant now gets 15-inch wheels over the standard 14-inch set.
- It also comes with 185/65 R15 tyres instead of 185/80 R14 units.
- It continues to offer flex wheels while alloy wheels are optional.
Renault launched its first-ever sub-4m MPV, the Triber, in India on August 28 at a price of Rs 4.95 lakh (ex-showroom India). Now, it has increased the price of the Triber’s top-spec RXZ variant.
Here’s a quick look at the revised price list of all the variants:
|Variant||Old Price||New Price||Difference|
|RXE||Rs 4.95 lakh||Rs 4.95 lakh||–|
|RXL||Rs 5.49 lakh||Rs 5.49 lakh||–|
|RXT||Rs 5.99 lakh||Rs 5.99 lakh||–|
|RXZ||Rs 6.49 lakh||Rs 6.53 lakh||Rs 4,000|
While the prices of the RXE, RXL and the RXT remain unchanged, the RXZ variant gets a hike of around Rs 4,000. The reason for the increase is due to the change in the tyre size. Previously, the top-spec Triber was offered with 14-inch wheels whereas now, Renault is offering 15-inch wheels. The top-spec RXZ also gets 185/65 cross-section R15 tyres instead of the standard 185/80 R14 tyres.
Rest of the features and mechanicals remain as is. Meanwhile, the Renault Triber is expected to get an AMT option in early 2020.
Source :- CarDekho.com