Nissan is not offering any cash discount on the Kicks
- The Kicks is offered with benefits of up to Rs 30,000 in November.
- No offers on the Micra and Sunny.
- Datsun is offering total savings of up to Rs 59,000 on the redi-GO.
- The GO comes with total benefits of up to Rs 32,000 while the GO+ gets maximum savings of up to Rs 29,000.
The festive month of October saw all the major brands roll out special offers to up their monthly sales. Carmakers like Tata, Hyundai and Maruti have continued with the offers in November too. Joining in, Nissan is offering benefits only on the Kicks, whereas Datsun is offering savings on all the models. All these offers are valid till the end of November 2019 and are available across India.
Here’s a model-wise breakup of the offers:
|Model||Cash benefit||0% rate of interest||Exchange benefit||Corporate Offer|
|Nissan Kicks (Petrol variants)||–||For 12 months||Up to Rs 10,000||Up to Rs 10,000|
|Nissan Kicks (Diesel variants except XE)||–||For 24 months (XVP and XVP Pre)||Up to Rs 20,000||Up to Rs 10,000|
|Nissan Kicks (diesel XE)||–||–||–||Up to Rs 10,000|
|Datsun redi-GO||Up to Rs 24,000||–||Up to Rs 30,000||Up to Rs 5,000|
|Datsun GO||Up to Rs 10,000||–||Up to Rs 20,000||Up to Rs 2,000|
|Datsun GO+||Up to Rs 7,000||–||Up to Rs 20,000||Up to Rs 2,000|
Note: These benefits can vary depending on the variant, colour and location.
- Nissan is offering benefits on all variants of the Kicks (except XE) in November. It gets total savings of up to Rs 30,000 along with a 5-year warranty, 0 per cent interest rate, exchange bonus and a roadside assistance package.
- The XE variant is offered with only a corporate discount of up to Rs 10,000. All the offers on the Kicks are valid till November 30, 2019.
- Datsun is offering total benefits of up to Rs 59,000 on the redi-GO. The offers vary depending upon the engine chosen.
- The GO comes with total benefits of up to Rs 32,000 that is made up of a cash discount of up to Rs 10,000 and an exchange bonus of up to Rs 20,000. Datsun is also offering a corporate bonus of up to Rs 2,000 in the total savings amount.
- On the other hand, the GO+ is offered with a cash discount of up to Rs 7,000, an exchange bonus of up to Rs 20,000, and a corporate discount of up to Rs 2,000 — thereby taking the total benefits up to Rs 29,000.
Source :- CarDekho.com