Meanwhile, Nissan is offering benefits of up to Rs 1.15 lakh for December 2019
- Nissan and Datsun India have announced a price hike of five per cent on their entire product portfolio.
- The price hike will range between Rs 14,000 and Rs 68,000 (Datsun redi-GO to Nissan Kicks).
- The price hike will be applicable from January 2020 across India.
- However, if you buy any Nissan car this month, you can avail benefits of up to Rs 1.15 lakh in the form of corporate discounts, exchange bonus and cash cuts.
- The Japanese carmakers are also running the ‘Red Weekends’ campaign to offer a host of benefits.
Source :- CarDekho.com