It was the most sold compact SUV in October 2019 with more than 12,000 units shipped
- Kia offers the Seltos with both petrol and diesel engine options.
- Automatic transmission options are available with all the engine options.
- The Korean manufacturer has shipped more than 26,840 units of the Seltos since its launch in August.
- The SUV is priced between Rs 9.69 lakh and Rs 17.99 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi).
- Key rivals include the Hyundai Creta, Nissan Kicks, MG Hector and Tata Harrier.
Korean manufacturer Kia launched its first-ever product in India, the Seltos, on August 22 this year. And so far, it has managed to rake in more than 60,000 bookings till date.
Kia was able to ship 12,850 units of the Seltos in the month of October 2019, making it the best-selling compact SUV in India last month. One of the many reasons for the Seltos’ success is the wide range of powertrain options available on the compact SUV. It comes with both petrol and diesel engines with either a manual or an automatic gearbox.
In terms of features, the Seltos comes with up to six airbags, a 360-degree parking camera, Kia’s UVO connected car tech, ambient lighting and an 8-inch head-up display. What’s more, you also get a 7-inch multi-information display, an eight-speaker Bose sound system, a sunroof as well as leatherette upholstery on select variants.
The Seltos is priced in the range of Rs 9.69 lakh and Rs 17.99 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi). It takes on the likes of the Hyundai Creta, Nissan Kicks, Renault Captur and the Maruti Suzuki S-Cross. Owing to its pricing, it also rivals the Tata Harrier and the MG Hector.
Source :- CarDekho.com