The Venue will be available in five variants and ten exterior colour options
- Unofficial bookings were already underway.
- Official bookings open now at Rs 21,000; can be booked online as well.
- Available in 5 variants: E, S, SX, SX(O) and SX+.
- Three dual-tone exterior colour options on offer, but in SX variant only.
Hyundai has officially opened bookings for the Venue sub-compact SUV, which is set to launch in India on 21 May 2019. Booking amount for the Venue has been set at Rs 21,000. Those who had booked the Venue earlier should contact their respective dealers/sales consultants to make sure that they get their Venue delivered earlier. The Venue will be available in five variants.
Hyundai had previously revealed specifications of all three of the Venue’s engine options — 1.2-litre and 1.0-litre petrol engines and 1.4-litre diesel. Here’s a detailed comparison of how the Venue fares against its rivals on paper.
As far as exterior colour options are concerned, there are seven monotone colours to choose from — Star Dust, Fiery Red, Polar White, Typhoon Silver, Deep Forest, Lava Orange, Denim Blue. There are three dual-tone exterior colour options too — blue with white roof, white with black roof and orange with black roof.
Variant-wise powertrain and exterior colour options are as follows:
|Variant||Powertrain options||Exterior colour options|
|E||1.2 MT & 1.4 MT||All monotone|
|S||1.2 MT, 1.0 MT, 1.0 DCT and 1.4 MT||All monotone|
|SX||1.0 MT, 1.4 MT||All monotone & all dual-tone|
|SX (O)||1.0 MT, 1.4 MT||All monotone|
|SX+||1.0 DCT||All monotone|
While the Venue’s variant-wise features list is not out yet, we know that its top-spec variant will come with the following equipment:
- Projector headlamps with LED DRLs
- Electric sunroof
- 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- Wireless mobile charging
- Air purifier
- Automatic climate control with rear AC vents
- 6 airbags
- ABS with EBD
- Hill launch assist
- Rear parking sensors and camera
- Electronic stability control
- Tilt-adjustable steering wheel
- Hyundai Blue Link telematics and internet-based (eSIM) connectivity features
The Venue will rival the likes of the Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza, Ford EcoSport, Mahindra XUV300 and Tata Nexon in India. We expect Hyundai to price the Venue in the Rs 7 lakh to Rs 12 lakh price bracket.
Source – Cardekho.com